Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Snowboy...

Super quick post because I am falling asleep at the computer. Kinda pathetic since its only 6:30...darn daylight savings time. LOL! (yawn)

I had fun creating todays card for a couple of online challenges. The paper is Basic Grey Basics that I colored with Distress Ink. That gorgeous lace is from a yummy box of vintage goodies that I won from Andrea. (thanks chickee!) I colored the GinaK image in with Copics. The snowflakes were created by adding dots of Glossy Accents and while it was still wet sprinkling glitter onto it. 


I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Little Red Wagon- RED
Basic Grey Challenge- sketch (just realized I forgot the circle element...oops!)
A Spoonful of Sugar- SNOW
A Crafty Little Place- Red, White, and Green
Wild Orchid Challenge- Classic Christmas
Paper Sundaes- Let it Snow

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

Very fun card!! Love that text background, love the GK image!

Scrapcollectr said...

Here by way of a shout out by Amber Inklings... love the card. I'll be back.....get some sleep!
*smile*
#95 on this week's WOYWW

Elena said...

This card is so cute!
I have the same problem with the time changing. Hopefully adjustment will go fast and we will be back to normal soon. :)

Fiona said...

fab card and great layout. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi

Giò said...

Super cute!!!
Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey challenge.
Hugs, Giò

Tracy V. said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes.
Tracy

Bev said...

Fabulous Christmas card, perfectly traditional. Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge this week. x

Shana said...

Love the image and lace! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again next week!