Monday, July 21, 2008

sunglasses adviced...

Melissa over at LilyBeans Paperie issued a sketch challenge and you know how I love a challenge. I'm just not quite sure if its bright enough...kidding! What can I say, I like bright colors! Theres still time to play along in the challenge if you want.


supplies used: Lizzie Anne Design, Autumn Leaves, MSE stamps, Heidi Swapp sticker, stickles, chalk, versamark

I realized I still haven't shared some of my gallery audition cards so heres another one from then. I used the jack in the box stamp from Rubbernecker to create the flower with. The leaves were created with the plaid Rubbernecker stamp and a leaf image handcut out. I drew the moons and stars in the background to match the hat, ummm I mean flower.


supplies used: Rubbernecker stamp, Heidi Grace rubons

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it TOO...but I love all of your cards---the sketch card is truly adorable---love the bright colors and the fun, playful feel.
Melissa

Candy said...

I love bright too, both are fabulous!!

Mandy said...

I love the way the color just pops off of that kraft paper!