Thursday, September 11, 2008

silly humor

Last weeks Lizzie Anne Design challenge was a sketch. Instead of a circle I substituted a snowflake. We were supposed to keep it simple. This is about as simple as I could get. There's no double or triple layers. That counts right? ;)

I stamped the background with a Gizmos and Gears stamp. I know this probably wasn't intended to be a snowy background stamp, but its what came to mind when I first laid eyes on this set. The snowflake was actually from Scenic Route paper, embossed in white and glittered. And the saying...well I was just being silly with that one. I somehow don't think this card will be making the cut for our holiday cards this year. LOL!



supplies used:
stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs Gizmos and Gears
pattern paper: Scenic Route
other: white EP, glitter
sketch: Lizzie Anne Designs

3 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

ROFLMBO!!!! This is the cutest. card. evuh!!!

Tooooooooooo funny and so clever of you!!!

You da bombetta!

Margie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margie said...

Sooo very true! LOL, I love it! Made me laugh out loud :)
Thanx!