Tuesday, September 30, 2008

some color challenge fun

This card is doing double duty for both Lizzie Anne Designs sketch and also the Color Throwdown. The LAD twist this week was to use scallops and the CTD colors were kraft, red and olive. Love that color combo! To highlight the 3 circles in the sketch, I created a window panel. I stamped the Jolies Fleurs flowers in Stazon and simply colored the images in with pencils.

supplies used:
stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs
rubon: Heidi Swapp

And since I was loving these colors and there was this scrap of KI lace left, I had to make another card. Have I mentioned I love these colors? :D

I think I may have finally figured out how to add a subscription feed to the blog. I'm slowly figuring out how to add all those cool blogger gadgets. Not sure if I really need it, or if I even did it right, but its there now. Let me know if it doesn't work right.

Check back tomorrow for another card. I have a Rubbernecker challenge card to photograph. Keeping my fingers crossed that we get some sunlight and I can get some decent photos. And don't the vote is still open for So You Think You Can Stamp! Please vote! You can vote as many times as you want and for as many layouts as you want!

3 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous cards, Wendy! The color combination rocks ... even though it sounds like it shouldn't, KWIM?

Anonymous said...

I so adore that adore card. :) ---teri

Rose Ann said...

Both of these are wonderful, and way to combine the challenges too!! Love them!!