Everytime I sit down to post, I keep meaning to say thank you, but then I get distracted with uploading photos, and supply lists, and trying to figure out why my journaling is all jumbled up with the photos. So even though its really late...Thank you!!! Thank you to all who voted during the SYTYCS contest. And thank you for all your sweet comments. And thank you to all those that I connected with during the contest. Thank You!!!
I was tagged! Thank to both Tammy and Catherine from Scrapfriends for this award!
Now onto the rules....
1. If you've been tagged, you can put the logo on your blog.
2. Link the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
The rules state that I have to nominate 7 peeps to pass on the award to....
1. Teri- her cards ROCK, her tutorials ROCK and shes such a sweetie!
2. Linda- awesome card designs and shes starting doing tutorials which are also... you guessed it...AWESOME!
3. Kristy- another sweet CXer whose photographer ROCKS!
4. Susanna- if you have not checked out her site...do it !!! Her lists of blog highlights, tutorials and videos keep me surfing the web for way longer than I want to admit. Tons of inspiration.
5. Broni- here coloring is amazing! Its all I can do not to pick up the phone and order me some Copics after seeing her creations.
6. Candy- another Rubbernecker gal whose work I just adore! I have added quite a few RN stamps to my shopping list thanks to their gorgeous work with them.
7. YOU- I seriously had a hard time picking just 7 names because I didn't want to leave anyone out and I love ALL of your blogs! There was a time, not too long ago, when I swore up and down I would NEVER have a blog but then I started participating in challenges and saw all the inspirational blogs out there and had to give it a try. I am so hooked on blogging now. So for all of you that gave me that inspiration to start blogging...THANK YOU!
I'll be back later today with some cards, but theres just no good light yet to take photos.