Friday, December 19, 2008

do NOT open 'til Christmas...

Todays card is made using Molly Stamps Post Office set. I think this cutie Santa just may be my favorite stamp out of the set. I just love how he's wagging his finger while giving "the look". I watercolored the Santa and then used liquid applique around his hat and gloves to give it a fluffy fur effect. And of course what card is complete without a cute gingham bow.




supplies used:
stamps: Molly Stamps Post Office
other: cuttlebug, ribbon

6 comments:

Fink said...

He is totally adorable!!!!

Kim Burmeister said...

Great card, Wendy! I have been thinking about using this one too. Love your embossed card with Santa.

Elena said...

Love this Santa look too! Adorable card!

Unknown said...

This is adorable!

Andrea Amu said...

Ohh, so cute! He looks funny and jolly!

Sherie said...

This is too cute for words Wendy!

Love it!!!