Tuesday, February 17, 2009

a productive weekend...

Maybe it was the 4 day weekend or maybe it was the somewhat nice weather, but I got alot of stamping done this weekend. So don't be shocked if you actually see a blog post every day from me. nawww, that might be pushing it. LOL!

This card came about as I sat down with the Lizzie Anne Designs Damask set and just started playing around with the stamps. It was one of those lightbulb moments when I realized that if I cut apart the double leaf stamp I could get even more usage out of the set. I just love this set for the versatility of it! So I dug out my hoarded Scenic Route grid papers and went to town creating a vine. The flowers are Sassafrass Lass rubons that I applied to white & brown cardstock, cut out and embellished with a brad.



supplies used:
stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs Damask
paper: Scenic Route grid paper
rubons: Sassafrass lass
sticker: Making Memories

5 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very pretty card, Wendy! I love the flowers with the Damask-stamped images, and love the sentiment, too!

Andrea Amu said...

Ohhh, love the damask! Great card... enjoy that grid paper too :)

Elena said...

I am so happy you had fun time stamping!
This card is so pretty! Love the flowers!

Unknown said...

Love this!

Justine said...

Great card.