Sunday, March 15, 2009

spring flowers...

I'm still hoping all these spring colors will make it feel like spring here. What do you think? Is it working?

Today's card uses Fun to Be Floral set from Lizzie Anne Designs.

  1. Cut an assortment of different colored cardstock 1 inch by 1 inch.
  2. Temporarily adhere the squares to a non stick craft mat next to each other, leaving a 1/8 inch gap.
  3. Stamp flowers in Veramark on cardstock.
  4. Pull off squares and heat emboss with white EP.
  5. Try to figure out how you had the squares arranged and curse yourself for not numbering them, LOL!

So can anyone find the square that is placed wrong? Of course I didn't realize this until after it was up on the computer.




supplies used:
stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs (Fun to be Floral)
cardstock: Bazzill
other: white embossing powder, Veramark

4 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

I know, I know ... it's the one on the top row in the center. But if you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have even seen it!!!

This is just gorgeous, Wendy! Love the elegant simplicity and the colors really pop off the black card base.

Just beauteous!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

This is cool! I love how you did this.

Anthonette said...

I love this layout, Wendy! I made have to try it one day.

Elena said...

Love thia card! Thank you for the inspiration!