I'm still hoping all these spring colors will make it feel like spring here. What do you think? Is it working?
Today's card uses Fun to Be Floral set from Lizzie Anne Designs.
- Cut an assortment of different colored cardstock 1 inch by 1 inch.
- Temporarily adhere the squares to a non stick craft mat next to each other, leaving a 1/8 inch gap.
- Stamp flowers in Veramark on cardstock.
- Pull off squares and heat emboss with white EP.
- Try to figure out how you had the squares arranged and curse yourself for not numbering them, LOL!
So can anyone find the square that is placed wrong? Of course I didn't realize this until after it was up on the computer.
stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs (Fun to be Floral)
other: white embossing powder, Veramark