Tuesday, April 28, 2009

out of this world...

Thanks for stopping back to see more sneak peeks from Molly Stamps Out of This World set. Todays card features the cute alien in the set. I think this may be one of my favorite stamps in the set!!! I colored him in with colored pencils and OMS. I stamped the planets in the background with Versamark to create a subtle watermark effect.



supplies used:
stamps: Molly Stamps (Out of This World)

Be sure to stop back tomorrow because I have more sneak peeks for you!

4 comments:

joslyn said...

this is cute. love that little guy.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Adorable Wendy...love how you have the sentiment coming out of the exhaust. So creative.

Kim Burmeister said...

This is so cute! You are rockin' with this new set. Love it!

Elena said...

Very cute! Really love the stamp! Love the background you created!