Friday, May 8, 2009

more digi fun...

I apologize for not blogging much this week but its been one of those weeks were I hit the floor running in the morning and don't stop till bedtime. I found a few minutes while cooking dinner the last few nights to sneak into my room to work on some cards. See thats one nice thing about having a scraproom off of the kitchen. The bad thing its easy to get distracted and end up burning dinner. (wink)

This card uses a sketch from Card Patterns, some new papers from Making Memories and one of the digital images from MyGrafico. The sentiment stamp is from Melissa Frances.



I printed the flower image out on yellow cardstock and added a bit of green colored pencil at the tips. The center is simply a circle sticker.




Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Marie said...

What a great idea to put a photo on the front of a card!! Nicely done with the sketch too. Thanks for joining us this week at CP.

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is fabulous, Wendy! I love the colors and digi flower, and especially the cut-out on the leaves!

Fink said...

I love the flowers! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff, Wendy! Hope you had a nice day! --teri

Unknown said...

What a cute card with your cuties!