Thursday, June 11, 2009

gotta have friends...

Todays card is one that I made using a sketch and stamps from Clear and Simple Stamps. It was supposed to be for their DT contest, but I chickened out at the last minute. Maybe next time.

I used the little people from the Game On set to create the gathering of friends and masking to layer them. The coloring was done with colored pencils and baby oil. Yeah, I was in a bright colors, funky angles mood when I created this, LOL!!!




supplies used:
stamps: Clear and Simple Stamps (Game On)
pattern paper: Making Memories
stickers: Mrs Grossman

3 comments:

Fink said...

Love the coloring of your peeps!

Kim Burmeister said...

Cute card! This image reminds me of the Miis on the Wii...LOL!

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Baby oil? I haven't heard of that technique before (granted, I'm pretty new to all this). Can you elaborate, or point me anywhere I can learn about this technique?

Thanks!