Saturday, June 6, 2009

in a pink mood...

I was browsing through my photos to find some cards I hadn't shared yet and decided today I'm in a pink mood. The first card uses Lizzie Anne Designs (Once Upon a Time) stamps, Crafty Secrets paper and a bit of bling from Stickles.


This next card is a bit from my norm, but I was in a hot pink & red combo when I created this. Loved the color combo and decided to keep the card fairly simple because of it. Lizzie Anne Designs (Garden Inspirations) stamps were used for the background and the sentiment. The ribbon is from Making Memories.




Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend. The rain has finally let up here and we've been taking advantage of the sunshine. We're in for a week of rain next week so hopefully that will bring some stamping time also. (wink)

No comments: