Monday, June 29, 2009

Lizzie Anne Designs sketch and SALE...

Good morning! I'm hosting this weeks sketch over at Lizzi Anne Designs. I would love to have you play along. Here is the sketch...

And here is my sample card....



supplies used:
stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs (Party Animals, Chillin' and Grillin')


And to celebrate the holiday weekend coming up check out this sale. (taken from the Lizzie Anne Designs blog)...

"This week we are featuring all our
patriotic-themed stamps and digital paper. All these products are 20% off through the end of the week.

WE HAVE AN INDEPENDENCE DAY GIFT FOR YOU TOO! Free shipping in the USA and Canada on any order over $25! To get free shipping, type in the following code in the coupon area on checkout:

S P A R K L E R S
This code is good through the end of the week!"

6 comments:

Sankari W. said...

THis is such a cooooool card Wendy!! I love the colors and those stars!!! Fanta-bulous!!!

Fink said...

Outstanding colors! Love it! I will have to check out the sale

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is awesome Wendy...I love the checker board design and your stars are the perfect touch!

Elena said...

Awesome card! I love it!

Kim Burmeister said...

Wendy, I love the different colors! Great card!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Cute card, Wendy! Sweet and simple, and great colors!