Friday, October 16, 2009

dressing up the Thanksgiving table...

Today I'm sharing a fall project that I made using Lizzie Anne Designs October Monthly Mix, A Harvest of Memories. This is a really simple project that you could do to dress up the table for Thanksgiving dinner. Wouldn't these be cute next to everyone's place setting?

I pulled out a handful of fall colors from my scraps of cardstock and got to work stamping the leaves in green, brown and orange. I cut all the leaves out, leaving a bit of an edge to them. Next I wrapped my small glass candle with jute. I bent the leaves to give them a bit of shape and adhered them directly onto the jute.

supplies used:
stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs (October Monthly Mix- A Harvest Of Memories)
other: glass candle, jute

My boys reminded me today that we still haven't decorated for Halloween. Time to get on that project, I suppose before its too late. LOL! Have a fantastic Friday and I'll be back tomorrow with a new Paper Craft Planet sketch for you. I promise its a simple one!

4 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow! This is so pretty! I love the jute.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Love your creative use with the autumn leaves!! Such a pretty votive to decorate the table or mantle with!

Elena said...

What a wonderful idea! Thank you so much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Totally. Positively. Absolutely. Cute. Seriously. ---- teri