Don't forget to enter below for a chance to win 4 Molly Stamp Sets! Deadline to enter is Sunday night 3/28.
Today's cards both use the new Lizzie Anne Monthly Mix, Its Good to Be Queen. Not a Monthly Mix Member yet? For $25.00 + shipping you get a new Monthly Mix each month, an ongoing 20% discount on all Lizzie Anne stamps and products( not including Monthly Mix), exclusive newsletters, option of getting the 2 Singles of the Month for only $5.00 and more. Be sure to check it out.
1. Stamp music sheet stamp on glossy cardstock in Versamark. Dry with a heatgun.
2. Using a blender tool, rub blues and green dye inks on the cardstock, wipe away to reveal the stamped image.
3. Stamp bicycle and sentiment in Archival Ink. Set with a heat gun.
4. Stamp, color with pencils and cut out sun image.
5. Stamp clouds and cut out.
6. Adhere clouds to glossy cardstock with pop dots. Adhere sun behind the clouds.
stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs (April '10 Mix- Its Good To Be Queen, August '09 Mix- Hey Sunshine)
1. Stamp background on card base using a stamp positioner.
2. Ink lines along bottom of stamped image and part of the design with a Versamark pen. Emboss with crystal EP.
3. Stamp crown on metallic ivory paper. Cut out and add bling. Adhere to cardfront with pop dots.
4. Stamp sentiment in Versamark and emboss with crystal EP.
5. Add ribbon.