Good morning! Today's card is one that I made using the weekly sketch at Skipping Stones Designs. Instead of an oval, I used a fancy rectangle frame. I used Rustic Tiles to create the background and the pinwheel design. The sentiment is from Healing Wings.
1. Create cardbase from black cardstock 4x6 inches.
2. Stamp design in Versamark on turq. cardstock and add highlights with a white gel pen. Adhere to card front.
3. To create the pinwheel I stamped one of the designs on a square of orange cardstock. Cut diagonally in to the center, leaving approximately 1/2 inch uncut. Now glue tips down in the center and cover with a button.
4. Diecut frames using Storybook cartridge and adhere to card front.
5. Adhere pinwheel to cardfront.
6. Stamp sentiment and cut to resemble a banner. Adhere to card front.