Thursday, April 15, 2010

early happy mother's day...

such an original title, huh? In case you didn't guess it from the title, today's card is a Mother's Day card! I used Lizzie Anne Designs "Happy Mother's Day" single. I carefully inked sections of the stamp in blue, green, orange and red dye inks to create the rainbow effect.

The bottom half of the card was inspired from the fish card I did a few weeks ago. I punched LOTS of 1 inch circles from cardstock and inked the edges. Next I adhered them down end to end working from the bottom up. Only took a few extra minutes but added so much texture to the card.


And since today is the 15th I have a sneak peek at May's Monthly Mix to share with you! Aren't they adorable?!

Have a great Thursday! Only 2 more days till the weekend...woo hoo! Be sure to hop on over to the Lizzie Anne Designs blog on Saturday and check out what the design team has up their sleeves for this months design challenge. Its a FUN one!!!

2 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

Wendy, this is awesome! I love all the scallops. Circles? Wow!

Linda Beeson said...

So loving your little circle border design, something I want to lift for sure!!!