Good morning(again!) Be sure to scroll down to the post below for the Lizzie Anne Design Team Challenge.
Its time for another Stampendous Weekly Challenge! Have you had a chance to play along yet? This weeks sketch is from the fabulous Jennifer Dove. You can find the sketch on either Jen or Stampendous' Blog. The twist to the challenge is to use something transparent on your card. I started off following the sketch to a tee, but somewhere along the way it took on a life of its own. (innocently whistling)
Love making transparency cards, but they don't always photograph well. Hopefully you can kinda see how fun and sparkly it turned out.
- Create cardbase from piece of transparency.
- Put down strips of tacky tap on bottom 1/3 of the card. Peel off the protective covering and add crystal glitter. Brush off extra with a paintbrush.
- Stamp snowmen/sentiment on shimmery cardstock. Color with colored pencils/baby oil.
- Cut image into tag and mat with darker cardstock.
- Wrap ribbon around cardfront and tie in knot.
- Adhere tag on front of card with pop dots.
- Cut snowflakes out of transparency using Winter Woodland Cricut cartridge.
- Add glue and glitter to snowflakes. After they're dry adhere to card.
stamps: Stampendous (Snow Place), glitter: Stampendous (Crystal Glitter), pencils: Koh-i-noor, pattern paper: Making Memories, ribbon: Creative Impressions, diecuts: Provo Craft (Winter Woodland)
Want a chance to win some fabulous, fun prizes from Stampendous? Come join us for this weeks sketch challenge! Complete rules can be found on the Stampendous Blog. Looking for a little more inspiration? Check out the rest of the Stampendous Design Teams awesome creations! They're blogs can be found on my sidebar.