Thursday, June 10, 2010

a few Stampendous cards...

I finally have space to stamp, but I can't seem to get settled into the space. Maybe its because I still don't have an island top or maybe its because there are boxes and furniture everywhere or maybe its because I lost my mojo somewhere in the move. Whatever the reason I've been a bit in a slump when it comes to stamping.

Today I'm sharing two Stampendous challenge cards that I'm finally getting around to photographing. The first is STMC7. I wanted it to look like a window with a woodland scene (Birch Buddies) beyond it. I even added some wallpaper (which was stamped with a little doodad from the Geo Shapes set) and a chair rail.

stamps: Stampendous (Geo Shapes, Birch Buddies)

This next card used the current sketch, STMC9. I turned it on its side and used the spotlight highlight of stamping for the circle panel. This stamp is an oldie but goodie. Its one of the first stamps I ever bought years ago. Fun stamp to color with copics!


stamps: Stampendous (P026 Home Tweet Home- circa 1998)

I'll be back on Saturday with a new Stampendous challenge for you! Have a good one!

6 comments:

Pam Hornschu said...

I love what you did with the Birch Buddies! The window concept is great.Glad to see you are up and running again.

Karen B. said...

Fun cards, great coloring! Hope everything finds its way back to you, although I think your stamping abilities never left!

Kim Burmeister said...

Wendy, it doesn't look like a slump to me. Love your cards! The window concept is so cool and the birdhouse card is fabulous.

Good luck on your move and organizing.

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, I don't know which one I like better! The woodland creatures are so cute, but that branch with the birdhouses is fabulous, too! Great cards, Wendy!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful cards! Really love the first one with the 'window' treatment! Glad you had some time to create, hope all is well with you!

Courtney Baker said...

Cute cards I just love that little deer!