Monday, October 25, 2010

a little bit of this, and a little bit of that....

Hi everyone! No card today. Been busy, BUSY sewing up a project this weekend for CX/Provocraft. Don't worry, I won't be giving up my paper for material but it has definitely been a learning experience. I learned a few new sewing skills and my kids learned a few new naughty words. LOL!  I wanted to pop in quickly and share some news and sales that you all might like.

  • Speaking of CreativeXpress/Provo Craft...are you looking for the new Cricut Imagine? CX has it and many of the cartridges now in stock. They also have a killer deal on the Gypsy. I LOVE my Gypsy!
  • If you're looking to get a jump start on your holiday cards, Lizzie Anne Designs has their Holiday/Christmas stamps on sale for 20% off for a limited time.
  • In addition to the weekly challenges, Stampendous has a new way to win some goodies. Its called WIN...Without Warning! Fun! So get stamping and posting! 
  • Stampendous also has some of their favorite loved characters available for purchase on mugs, shirts, etc. Check it out!!!
  • Did you hear the final totals for the Skipping Stones Design Susan Komen Blogs for Boobies fundraiser? $1108.99!!! Thank you to everyone that helped to make it a great success!!! Now through the end of the month, $4 from every Cancer Shmancer set will be donated to the Susan Komen Foundation!
  • And a big thank you to everyone that voted for my Mummy layout!!! I won! Check out that cool badge I get to sport on my sidebar! I'm not sure who's more excited to be working with Amber on my prize...a customized stamp set, me or Willem? That kid has some crazy ideas! LOL! You should see the awesome set, Lets Communicate, that last months winner Lynne Phelps helped create with Amber! 





2 comments:

Colleen Dietrich said...

Congrats on your new badge, and you made me laugh when you said your kids learned a few new 'words'! Good luck with your project.

Pam Hornschu said...

Yeah! So glad you won. I suppose Willem wants fishing related stamps? Boy, you got plugs in for everyone on this post, didn't you! Lol.