Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mom Love with In Style Stamps

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing a card and a video that I made for In Style Stamps using their adorable new image... Mom Love. Isn't she a cutie pie!


Have I mentioned I have a slight tulle addiction? Love that stuff! Perfect way to add a bit of texture to cards without adding too much weight. 



My DH surprised me with an ipod for Christmas. Aside from spending way to much time trying to defeat Angry Birds, I've also been trying to figure out the video feature. I've been wanting to try my hand at tutorials for awhile now but wasn't even sure how to begin.  I have a lot to learn but here is my first video. Don't mind the camera shake (do they make tripods for ipods?) and graininess. I found an app for editting videos so will have to try another video soon. :) 



Anyone have any great app recommendations?  Have a great one!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Woo hoo, that was great :) Love that idea and it's so exciting to put a voice with a face!

Andrea Amu said...

Ha! Fun tip and technique, Wendy!!
I also loved hearing your sweet voice, girl!

Adorable card :)