Thursday, January 27, 2011

more Stampendous Sneak Peeks....

Super quick post tonight because I after am beat after digging out from this last snow storm. Talk about a workout! 

Ready for two more sneak peeks of the new Stampendous stamps? I am so excited for these next stamps! I literally gasped when I saw the images for the first time!

Introducing Shell Background, Shell Trio and Joy of Journey....


I stamped the Shell Background cling in Versamark and embossed it with white EP. The Shell Trio has 3 shells with a design running behind them, but I cut the stamped shells out to use as embellishments on my layout.

This next card uses the Shell Background cling and is colored with Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils. I added a bit of glitter to the shells. LOVE this collage of shells just as it is, so I decided to keep the design of the card simple to highlight that great image!


Stop back tomorrow for more sneak peeks! And don't forget... Saturday we're having another blog hop at Stampendous. We have a HUGE surprise release! Join us Saturday, Jan 29th at 10 AM PST for the start of the blog!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

wow...gorgeous layout..love the white embossing...Your card is sooo pretty!