Stampendous really outdid themselves with this new release of stamps. In addition to the cute and whimsical stamps they're known for they also came out with the Jumbo Clings and Fran-tage! What is Fran-tage you ask? Its a mix of montage, collage and of course the talented Fran Seiford. Here is more samples I created for the Fran-tage line....
1. Stamp Swirly Bird Nest stamp in Snowcap Ranger Paint Dabbers. Allow to dry.
2. Using Distress Inks and a blending tool, add color to the tag. The white paint will resist the inks.
3. Stamp Scripty Stem flowers in Versamark and emboss with Lettuce Embossing powder.
4. Stamp sentiments in Archival Black ink.
5. Add ribbon.
1. Stamp Dragonfly Vine in Snowcap Ranger Paint Dabbers randomly on tag.
2. Color tag with Distress Inks and Blending Tool.
3. Cut strip of pattern paper and adhere to tag.
4. Stamp Dream Forever randomly on the tag.
5. Stamp Dragonfly Vine in Archival black in on transparency. Allow to dry and cut out.
6. Adhere dragonfly to tag with Glossy Accents.
7. Stamp just the word Dream from the Dream Forever stamp. Cut out and adhere to tag.
8. Add ribbon and wrap with wire.
stamps: Stampendous (Cling Deco Lady CRV219)
embossing powder: Stampendous (Scenic Selection)
1. Stamp Cling Deco Lady in Versamark on tag.
2. Using the painting with embossing technique, add embossing powders. Be careful to tap off extra embossing powder before moving on to the next color. Heat emboss.
3. Color tag with Black Soot Distress ink and blending tool.
4. Wipe extra ink off the embossed image. The embossing will act as a resist.
5. Splatter white paint on image.
6. Color in parts of the image with a white gel pen.
7. Add ribbon.