I'm back with the layout that I posted a teaser of! I used the Kreaxions 304 punch and punch lots and lots and lots of circles for the bottom of the layout. Did I mention lots?
Supplies:Kreaxions 4 in 1 punch (304), Kreaxions Circle Cutter, GCD Studios (Flower Pop & Canta Collection), brads, twine
Instructions for creating punched background:
1. Cut approximately 16 two inch circles using the Circle Cutter from kraft cardstock.
2. Using the B inserts, place circle flush against the inserts and punch.
3. Spin the circle 180 degrees. Use the seam of the inserts to line your punch up evenly. Punch.
4. Spin the 90 degrees and punch again.
5. And finally spin the punch 180 and punch.
6. Repeat with all the circles and adhere to layout.
7. Embellish with brads.