These super large cupcakes from Stampendous add the perfect touch to any birthday layout. To give you an idea of how large they are...this is a 12 x 12 layout.
My Minds Eye Echo Park pattern paper
Accent Essentials Cricut Cartridge
Stampendous Crystal Glitter
Distress Ink (Mustard Seed, Broken China, Spiced Marmalade, Scattered Straw, Shabby Shutters)
Basic Grey Alphabet Stickers
1. Stamp cupcake 4 times on white cardstock.
2. Using Distress Inks and a blending tool, add color to the cupcake image. To create two tone icing, cut the icing swirls on a scrap cupcake image to use as a mask.
3. Adhere cupcake frosting to the base with pop dots.
4. Embellish with glitter
5. Weld scallop shape and the letter "I" together on the Gypsy and cut out with the Cricut. Embellish with glitter.
6. Adhere cupcakes to layout.
7. Embellish layout with pattern paper, ribbon, button and alphabet stickers.