BLOG CANDY: Be sure to leave a comment in the Stampendous Saturday post to be eligible to win Jumbo Rosehips Cling from Stampendous. deadline: Friday, August 12th.
Today I'm sharing another card that I made for Stampendous using coffee distressing. Have you seen the newest Stampendous Video yet? Fran Seiford shares how to use coffee in stamping to create a beautiful distressed effect. You can find the video on the Stampendous YouTube channel... HERE.
- Stampendous CRP135
- Graphic 45 (Key to my Heart)
- Derwent Inktense watercolor pencils
- white Sharpie
- May Arts Ribbon
- Ranger Archival Ink
- Stamp image onto watercolor paper. Color with watercolors.
- Spritz coffee on craft sheet, dip coffee mug bottom in the coffee and stamp onto the colored image.
- Add details with white Sharpie.
- Distress edges of the pattern paper and adhere to card.
- Wrap ribbon around card and knot.
- Adhere colored stamped image to the card.