Good morning! Today I'm sharing a project that was up on the Clearsnap Blog this week. The inspiration for the card came from a hand full of shells that I had from a daytrip to the Jersey shore earlier in the summer.
- Mix'd Media Inx : Truffle & Honey
- Smooch Spritz: Ginger Ale & Ice Rink
- Stampendous Cling Stamps: Shell Background Cling & Shell Trio Cling
- Stampendous Deep Impression Embossing Powder
- Spritz white cardstock with Smooch Spritz in Ice Rink and Ginger Ale.
- Stamp Shell Background image on cardstock in Mix'd Media Inx (Truffle).
- Emboss entire cardstock piece with Deep Impression embossing powder.
- Trim cardstock to 3 x 3.75 inches. Mat with brown cardstock.
- Open Smooch Spritz bottle and using the tube in the bottle, splatter Ice Rink Smooch Spritz on white cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment in Mix'd Media Inx Truffle.
- Adhere main focal image to cardfront.
- Adhere netting to card and adhere sentiment above the netting with foam adhesive.
- Stamp one shell from Shell Trio Cling on cardstock in Mix'd Media Inx Truffle. Emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Dab Mix'd Media Inx Truffle on acrylic block, spritz it with water and use it as a watercolor to color shell.
- Spray off a bit of Smooch Spritz Ginger Ale on a craft mat and use it to color the shell.
|closeup of the shell from Shell Trio.|
|the Smooch Spritz gorgeous shimmer reminds me of the shimmer on the shells|