Good morning! Its Tuesday, so you know what that means....Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge! We are up to sketch #99! Wow! I turned the sketch on its side and coupled it with Cancer Schmancer & Sentiment Frames this week.
1. First I stamped the frames on the kraft card base in Versamark and embossed with white Stampendous Embossing Powder.
2. Nest wrap tulle around card base and tie a knot.
3. Cut a piece of kraft cardstock down to 2.5 x 3.5 inches.
4. Round the corners and edge them in white ink.
5. Stamp your sentiment on the lower corner.
6. Punch a hole in piece of cardstock.
7. Apply foam adhesive to the back.
8. Pull tulle through the hole and adhere your sentiment piece to the cardfront. Tie knot.
9. Handcut leaves. Apply leaves and flower to the card.
Now skip on over to the Skipping Stones Design blog and check out all the gorgeous creations that the Stamp Tramps have come up with this week! Be sure to link up your card using sketch #99!