Good morning and happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a card that I created for the Kreaxions blog today.
Kreaxions Punch 305
Kreaxions Circle Cutter
Basic Grey paper and stickers
clear plastic from Noodle container
- Punch border using Kreaxion punch 305.
- Adhere punched border to cardstock. Adhere to card.
- Machine stitch pattern paper and adhere to card.
- Cut three circles from clear packaging. Heat with heat gun to warp. Be sure to have proper ventilation. Add brad to center of circles. Add white paint to edges.
- Embellish card with alphabet stickers, ribbon and plastic flower.
I'm entering this in the following challenges: