Good morning and happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a card I created for the Kreaxions blog using punch #802.
Supplies Used to Create Card:
- Kreaxions Punch #802
- Making Memories alphabet stickers
Instructions for Completing Card:
- Flip punch 802 upside down and punch a continuous design.
- Mat punched strip with darker cardstock.
- Adhere punched strips to the cardfront on a diagonal, leaving a 1.5 space in the center.
- Spell out "Noel" in alphabet letter stickers in the center of the card on a diagonal.