We interrupt this program for an important announcement! Its time for another STAMPENDOUS BLOGSTAR CALL!!! I can't say enough good things about Stampendous! I LOVE designing for them!!!
We need four new BlogStars to serve a 3 month term providing samples for our blog.
BlogStars will be chosen based on:
- Your personal blog – yep, we need you to have one, it can be brand new though! We’ll help you grow.
- Your stamping skills – doesn’t matter how long you’ve been at it… how much fun can you have with Stampendous products?
- Are you a fan? – do you subscribe to our blog? follow us on facebook/twitter/pinterest? Comment on our posts? We blog to build internet connections, our design teams are a big part of helping us do that.
- Do you post in forums? SplitcoastStampers? PaperCraftPlanet? – Our teams help us get the word out that Stampendous products are the best.
- Your Photography – We let you keep the projects you make, but we need terrific pictures. Good lighting, in focus, several angles, show us your best side!
- Your Instructions – Our fans want to know how to make your card. Give us clear, brief, complete instructions for making your projects.
- Photographs of three projects using Stampendous products. Product can be retired, can use the same product on every project, projects can be previously published.
- Instructions for one of the projects
- Your name/address/phone number, email address, blog link
- A little bit about you – are you on design teams? do you have favorite products? family? pets?
If we pick you:
- Each month for 3 months you’ll get new Stampendous products to use on your blog posts. We may consolidate shipments if you’re far away, but you’ll get at least 6 new stamp sets and other goodies over the course of your term.
- You get to join our Stampendous DT yahoo group where we joke, laugh, have a blast and share great ideas and information.
- We’ll need 1 project per week for 12 weeks. Projects are due on Thursday, but we’re flexible. We hope you’ll post the projects on your blog, too and use them for other challenges where appropriate.
- We’ll invite you to participate in our Design Team challenges. This is optional, but fun!
So ink up your stamp pads and make some cool stuff! Submissions are due Thursday, November 10th by midnight PST. We’ll choose a team of 4 stampers by Friday, November 18th and mail out goodies. First project will be due Thursday, December 1st. Final submission due February 16, 2012. Remember this term goes through the Christmas holidays. You can send us your submissions as far ahead of time as you like to manage your time.
If you’d like us to consider a previous submission you’ve made, send us a note and maybe something new.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org We’ll let you know when we receive it. Be patient, we don’t check this email address every day, but if you don’t hear from us, drop us another line.