It's time again for another Stampendous Saturday - this month we are challenging ourselves (and you!) to create projects with texture on them. You can emboss, distress, add color fragments or glitter....the possibilities are endless!
Stampendous Wonderland Perfectly Clear Set
Stampendous Cling Winged Timepiece
Stampendous Cling Jumbo Iris
Stampendous Vintage Lilac Embossing Tinsel
Stampendous Lavendar Glass Glitter
Stampendous White Embossing Powder
2. Layer stamped images on cardstock in various inks to create a collage effects.
3. Adhere Vintage Lilac Tinsel on the edge of the cardstock.
4. Adhere background pattern and main focal image to the card.
5. Adhere Glass Glitter to a button. Add to a flower center.
6. Embellish card with flower and ribbons.
Here is a list of the Stampendous team members playing along today:
We want YOU to play along with us! Just add your direct link to your card (make sure you've loaded it up with tons of TEXTURE) to the linky tool below my signature (or on the Stampendous blog) no later than March 1, 2012 at 11:00 PM EST. You do not have to use Stampendous products to play along, but we sure love it when you do! And as an extra incentive for playing, one lucky person (drawn at random from all the entries) will receive this gorgeous Corset Ladies Perfectly Clear Stamp Set:
Due to shipping restrictions, the winner must have a US address. We hope you get a chance to play along with us - happy stamping!