Well it's not quite bikini weather here, but for our newest Changito stamp it is! Welcome back for another Stampendous Saturday Challenge! This month's theme of recycling is perfect for Earth Day! I used one of the umbrellas that our favorite coffee house puts in the boy's milkshakes. To allow it to lay flat on the card, I cut the "guts" out so its just the umbrella. I used a bamboo skewer cut down to size to act as an umbrella stand.
To create the beach scene, I pulled out a lot of my Stampendous stamps. Some of these stamps are no longer available through Stampendous but are still available online and at your local stores.
- Cling Changito Pool Party SRV256
- Cling Feel Sand CRL239 (sentiment)
- Changito Sport SSC1060 (bowling ball for sun outline)
- Aahsome Fireworks SSC1094 (used fireworks for sunrays)
- Tweet Friends SSC1091 (smiley face for sun)
- Holiday Home SSC1067 (snowline to create beach)
We would love to have you play along with us for the challenge! All the details can be found on the Stampendous Blog. Due to shipping restrictions the winner must have a US address. Be sure to check out what the design team has created this week:
I am entering this in the following challenges: