Sunday, April 29, 2012

for the birds...

Just popping in with a card I created today for a few challenges. I love, love, love this Stampendous image!!! I know its supposed to be a winter image, but I think its great for any season. Its no longer available on Stampendous website but can be found online at Amazon and in LSS. 

supplies used: Stampendous (Cling Cardinal Path), Echo Park pattern paper, Cuttlebug Babyface dies, Touch Twin & Copics Markers, Memento ink)

The large button on the twine bow was created by die cutting a number of buttons using a Cuttlebug die and gluing them together. Glossy Accents was added to the surface. 


I created this for the following challenges:
I used Retro Sketch #9 for the card layout...



8 comments:

Linda McClain said...

Holy Moly!!! This is so stunning. The colors just pop off the page. I love everything about it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Catered Crop. It was so much fun to have the excuse to peak around your blog. What a fun place.

Tenia Nelson said...

I just love this card girl!!!!

Jackie Rockwell said...

LOVE it Wendy! The colors are so bright and vibrant! Really darling card!!! So glad you played RetroSketches this week!

Vicki said...

Beautiful card! Love the simplicity and image. Thanks for joining our CropStop Bird Challenge.

Jingle said...

So pretty! I love the colors!

Annette Allen said...

such a cute cute card...

Kelly said...

great looking button! Love how you tied the twine.

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I LOVE the colors you used.



I’m stopping by from the Catered Crop.

~Cheryl~

**I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**