"Here comes Peter Cotton Tail,
hopping down the bunny trail.
Hippity Hoppity, Easter's on its way"
It won't be long before Peter Cotton Tail makes his appearance. Today I'm sharing an Easter card I created for Skipping Stones Designs using Gray Hares. If you're looking for some adorable stamp sets for creating Easter or spring cards with, look no further than Skipping Stones Designs. Their Gray Hares and Chick Chat sets are perfect!
supplies used: Skipping Stones Designs (Gray Hares), Memento Ink, Copics, Cricut (Easter & Storybook cartridges), Clever Handmade Sticker Tape , ColorBox Wild Hare ink, ribbon
- Cut the egg shapes out of white cardstock on the Cricut.
- Adhere a few Cleaver Handmade Sticker Tape strips down. I won a few packs of these a few weeks ago and they are FUN to work with.
- Next I trimmed the extra sticker strips around the edge of the egg.
- Stamp the Hare image in Memento and color with Copics. Cut out image.
- Stamp sentiment on journaling tag. Adhere stamped image to the tag.
- Wrap ribbon around egg, tying in a knot.
- Adhere decorated egg to the scallop egg.
I am entering this in the following challenges: