Thursday, August 16, 2012

its a Zombie Apocalypse...

Today I'm sharing a layout created with Clear Scrap XL Shapes, Stampendous images and glass glitter and those fun Action Wobbles.  Keep reading for a video on how to create the springy spiders on this layout. 


I have been making these spiders for my cards for a few years now. I've adapted them a bit by adding extra bling with  Stampendous Black Glass Glitter and movement with Action Wobbles. 


The spider webs were created by tying The Twinery twine through holes on the top of the acrylic. 


That spiderweb background from Stampendous is one of my favorites for Halloween. Sadly its no longer for sale on the Stampendous site, but can still be online and in LSS. I did a search and found that  Amazon and The Stamp Man have it available for sale. I stamped the webs in Tsukineko Staz On.


The title was stamped on vellum with Stampendous Altered Type Alphabet. I created the lines on the green paper with the Journal Border Clear Stamp

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my good word girl this layout is freakin fantastic!! I am pinning it right now!! love love love it!!!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

The spiders are too cool!! love your LO and your lil cutie

Suzanne C said...

Awesome layout! Love the spiderwebs and the adorable photos!

Tenia Nelson said...

This LO is soooooo awesome!!!!

Jingle said...

TOTALLY adorable page! I love it!!!

Barbara said...

Great LO! Very, very cute!