We are wrapping up Stampendous/May Arts Blog Week today with an awesome blog hop! And of course, what's a hop without prizes!
I used the Stampendous Christmas stamp, Caped Angel, to create a dark angel for Halloween in this altered paper box.
stamp: Stampendous Caped Angel
glitter: Stampendous Black Glitter
ribbon: May Arts (black crepe & silver)
acrylic: Clear Scraps 12 x 12 acrylic sheets
flower: Clear Scraps Accent Creative Designs
bling: Zva Designs
coloring mediums: Copics, Tsukineko Shimmer Spritz (Pewter, Frost)
other: paper mache box, Halloween spider webs
- paint box with black acrylic paint. Cut circle away from lid.
- stamp image in Memento and color with Copics. Cut out image
- stamp image again and color black.
- mix black glitter with Fast Finsh and apply to the ground area and lid.
- Spritz background with Shimmer Spritz.
- Adere angel to background with foam adhesive. Trim to fit in box and adhere.
- Using Quick Grip, adhere fake spider webs in the box.
- Trim acrylic to fit in lid and close box.
- Adhere bling and flowers to the lid. Use silver ribbon as leaves.
- Wrap with ribbon and tie in a bow.
Lot's more awesome May Arts/Stampendous inspiration can be found on these blogs!
Wendy Price...you are here