Welcome to Day 2 of the Clear Scraps Summer Inspiration Blog Hop. If you haven't already checked out yesterdays hop, be sure to head on over to the Clear Scrap blog and check it out! Leave some love along the way because there will be prizes for a few lucky blog commenters!
Today I'm bringing out last years prom photos and creating a faux stained glass layout using tissue paper, stamps and Clear Scraps acrylic. Let's get started!
1. Stamp flowers on acrylic sheet. Leave the protective film on the other side for now.
2. Stamp a flower on scrap paper, hold it over multiple layers of tissue paper and cut out them all out at once.
3. Apply Fast Finish to stamped image on acrylic and lay down tissue paper flowers. Apply more Fast Finish over tissue paper so that the entire tissue paper is soaked through with adhesive. Allow to dry completely.
4. Mix a bit of white acrylic paint with Fast Finish and paint over the entire acrylic sheet/tissue paper. This gives it a slight frosted effect.
5. Stamp flower twice more on white cardstock. Color with Copics (grey tones), cut out.
6. Remove protective film from other side of acrylic. This will be the front of your layout. Apply cardstock flowers, photos and title.
Supplies Used: Clear Scrap 12 x 12 acrylic sheet, Stampendous stamps, Tsukineko StazOn, tissue paper, Beacon Fast Finish, Reminisce alphabet stickers, white acrylic paint