I'm up on the Clear Scrap blog today with a masculine layout featuring Clear Scraps XL Deco Shapes, Gears Mascils and Gears Embellishments. Be sure to head on over to Clear Scraps Facebook page for a chance to win.
1. Paint Clear Scrap Gears embellishments with gesso. Allow to dry and paint Glimmer Glaze on the opposite side.
2. Tape Clear Scraps Gears Mascil down and spread Dreamweavers Black Embossing Paste on Deco Shape. Carefully remove mascil and wash mascil immediately to remove excess paste.
3. When the paste is dry on the Deco Shape, flip over and stencil gesso in random areas using dry wall tape as a stencil.
4. Stamp sentiment with Stampendous Vintage Alphabet in permanent ink.
5. Adhere photos, cardstock and gears to layout
Supplies Used: Clear Scrap (12 x 12 Gears Mascil, XL Deco Shape,Gears Embellishments), Dreamweavers Black Embossing Paste, Stampendous Vintage (Upper and Lower) alphabet stamps, Tattered Angels Oil Slick Glimmer Glaze, white gesso, Archival ink