It won't be long before we're trading the rake for a snow shovel. I pulled out photos from a few years back of one of the biggest snowfalls we've had.
Supplies Used: Clear Scraps (Nordic Snowflakes 12 x 12, XL Deco Shapes), SEI (Chalet), Stampendous (glitter), Dreamweavers (Pearlescent Paste), white acrylic paint, Cuttlebug (snowflake embossing folder), Basic Grey (stickers), May Arts (twill)
- To create the snowflakes, lay the Nordic Snowflakes Mascil down on the XL Deco Shape and spread Dreamweavers Pearlescent Paste through the Mascil. Carefully lift off the Mascil and sprinkle glitter over the wet paste. Tap off the extra and allow to dry. (note: instead of using the entire Mascil design, I moved the Mascil around and placed snowflakes randomly)
- Trim SEI pattern to fit the shape of the XL Deco. Adhere with Zip Dry to the back of the acrylic.
- Embellish with strips of corregated cardstock from SEI, alphabet stickers, and twill.
- Emboss cardstock with snowflake pattern and adhere to layout along with photo.
- To add a fun edge to the acrylic layout, add dots of white paint with a stylus.