Today I'm sharing a sneak peek at a fabulous new Sheena stamp set from Crafters Companion called Sea Angels that will be available for sale this week.
- To create background sheet, color white cardstock with IB1, TB1, TB2 with the chisel end.
- Stamp angel fish on background.
- Spray background with Spray and Sparkle Glitter Varnish in a well ventilated room.
- Stamp an extra angel fish on white cardstock. Color with CT3, CT4 and GB3. Cut out and adhere to background with foam adhesive.
- Adhere background to card blank.
- Add sentiment with alphabet stickers.
I love, love, LOVE the Spray and Sparkle Glitter Varnish! This is one of those products that I wish I had known about years ago!! It adds the perfect layer of shimmer with out having to mess with glue and glitter. And the best part...the glittery goodness stays put. Be sure to use it in a well ventilated room.
Crafters Companion Sheena Sea Angels
Spectrum Noir markers: IG1, IB1, TB1, TB2, CT3, CT4, GB3, and blender
Crafters Companion Spray and Sparkle
Cosmo Cricket Alphabet stickers