Saturday, February 15, 2014

Flowers for You...

Hope everyone had a sweet Valentines Day! Popcorn the Bear by Crafters Companion has a beautiful bouquet of flowers for you! Crafters Companion has a sweet treat for you also this weekend. Head on over to the site to check out the coupon! 


I stamped just the flower section of the image on a piece of yellow cardstock and embossed it with white embossing powder. I knew that Popcorn would be centered on the panel and hide the fact the entire piece isn't covered with flowers. 

Next I colored Popcorn with my Spectrum Noirs and added a bit of black pencil shadows when I was done. 



Spectrum Noir colors used:
bear-TN1, TN2, TN4, PP1
flowers-GB1,GB3,GB5
leaves-DG2,DG3
duck-GB1,GB3,OR1

1 comment:

SmilynStef said...

Fabulous coloring ... adorable card.