Today I'm sharing how to create an acetate card using Clear Scraps Acrylic and Crafters Companion stamps!
1.Begin by cutting a piece of cardstock and acetate the same size. The acetate will be your cardfront.
2. Stamp image twice. Color with markers.
3.Adhere one of the stamped images to your cardstock for the inside of your card. Trim part of the image out and place aside.
4. Position acetate over cardstock. Punch holes in upper corners and tie together with ribbon.
5. Now that you have the basics of your card constructed its time to embellish. Sand acetate frame and adhere to acetate cardfront, being careful to align it with the stamped position.
6. Adhere second image to the cardfront over the acetate frame.
7. Embellish with bling and an extra stamped butterfly.
Crafters Companion (Spectrum Noir IB1, TB1 TB2, TB3, Stamp-It Australia Birds and Butterflies)