Today's card features Clear Scraps Scallop Acetate Tags, Quarterfoil Mascil and Crafters Companion Sheena Paint Fusion Daisies.
- Stamp Sheena Daisy images on front of Acetate Scallop tag with permanent ink.
- Color the backside of the tag with markers.
- Ink background with alcohol inks on the back of the tag.
- Optional step: To make the colors pop and stand out from your card background, paint the back of the tag with white acrylic paint.
- To create background paper for the card, lay down Quarterfoil Mascil and ink with two colors of Distress Ink.
- Adhere tag to card with foam adhesive.
- Embellish with sentiment and twine bow.
- Clear Scrap (Quarterfoil Mascil, Scallop Acetate Tag)
- Crafters Companion (Sheena Paint Fusion Daisies)
- Spectrum Noir Markers- GB6
- Darice- (Double Sided Foam Adhesive)
- Ranger (Alcohol Ink, Distress Ink)
- Basic Grey Alphabet stickers