1. Mask off center of XL Deco Shape with masking tape.
2. Swipe StazOn ink from masking tape out to center of layout. Blot with Ink Blusher to blend ink. Spritz with alcohol to add splatter marks.
3. Before adding a new color add a layer of GlazOn to prevent the next layer of ink from reacting with the first layer.
4. Spray Wedding Dress irRESISTable over inked background.
5. Remove masking tape and add white cardstock to make background "pop".
6. Flip XL Deco shape over and add embossing paste using Star Mascil. Sprinkle with silver glitter while still wet.
7. Smoosh Electric Purple Radiant Ink on craft mat and dip pattern paper in to color. Add splatters of watered down ink to paper.
8. Adhere pattern paper, enamel dots, photo and stickers to layout.