Sunday, August 31, 2014

Diecut Backgrounds..

I love using dies, but I love to see how I can use dies beyond the intended way! Today's post will share two projects using dies to create a background pattern.



Instructions:
1. Use the Die'sire Essentials Just the Ticket to diecut rows of tickets. 


2. Continue to line up the die, run it through the diecutting machine until you fill the entire background with negative diecut images. Simply adhere the cardstock to your card blank and you have a great background. 


Crafters Companion Supplies Used:
Spectrum Noir (IG1, IG3, IG5, IG6, EB1, EB2, EB3, GB6)

On this next card I used the same idea except I positioned the die on a diagonal and offset each ticket as I diecut. 


Crafters Companion Supplies:
Die'sire Essentials Just the Ticket
Distress Ink 

1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

This is such a cute card...and I love how you used that die...must go take a second peek at some of my dies! Thank you so much for sharing.