Hello, October! You know what that means....I can start decorating for Halloween! For today's project I used theClear Scraps Trifold to create a standing tombstone decoration.
- Ink back of acrylic pieces with alcohol ink or alcohol marker. Spritz with alcohol or dab Blending Solution on for a mottled stone look. When dry paint with white acrylic paint.
- Ink Corner Flourish design with Jet Black StazOn using Mascil on front of Trifold.
- Stamp images and color with markers. Decorate with glitter.
- Ink back of Alphabet letters with Jet Black StazOn. When dry paint with white acrylic paint.
- Adhere stamped images and pattern paper to Trifold pieces.
- Adhere Alphabet letters to Trifold with foam adhesive.
- Embellish Trifold with stickers, epoxy dots and chipboard.
- Wire Trifold pieces with colored wire.
- Clear Scraps ( Trifold Regular Frame, Ornate Corner Flourish 6 x 6 Mascil, Alphabet & Numbers)
- Tsukineko StazOn (Jet Black), Memento (Tuxedo Black), Radiant Neon (Electric Purple)
- My Minds Eye (Black and Grey Necessities 6 x 6 pad, Now & Then (Izzy Good Times) 3 x 4 cards, Now & Then (Izzy Dream Big) Chipboard, Now & Then (Izzy Happenings) Enamel Dots
- Stampendous (Halloween Wish, Tomb Elements, Scraggly Cat, Tombstone Owl, Skull Stack Background)
- Spectrum Noir markers (CT4, IG1, IG3, IG5, LV1)