Sunday, November 2, 2014

Journey & Explore...

I have a layout today using the Clear Scraps 12 x 12 Acrylic Blank Sheets and My Minds Eye Now & Then Collection. 


One of my favorite techniques for acrylic layouts is white stamping. Its such an easy way to make a big impact on your layouts! I used Stampendous Travel Words to create a background with Cotton White StazOn. 


Lots of fun, colorful chipboard stickers to layer in the MME Now & Then Collection! 



Supplies Used:
  • Clear Scraps 12 x 12 Acrylic Blank Sheets
  • Tsukineko Cotton White StazOn
  • Beacon Zip Dry
  • My Minds Eye Now & Then Collection
  • Stampendous Travel Words Clear Stamps (retired but can still be found in online stores)
  • corner rounder
Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

some kind of wonderful said...

This is super cute with lots of impact!