Today's project features Clear Scraps and Stampendous to create a winter decor piece.
1. Using the Clear Scraps Nordic Snowflakes Mascil, add snowflakes with Cotton White StazOn ink randomly on a Blank Sheet of Acrylic.
2. Stamp a snowy border from Stampendous Snowfall Pair Jumbo set around the edges of the acrylic in Cotton White StazOn ink.
3. Lightly brush on Beacon's Fast Finish Decopage adhesive approximately 1 inch in from the edge. While the Fast Finish is still wet, sprinkle Stampendous glitter on. Tap off the extra glitter.4. Adhere stickers for title.
5. Stamp Stampendous Snowfall Pair image in Versamark on vellum. Heat emboss with white embossing powder. Color on the back of the vellum with alcohol markers. Adhere vellum to acrylic sheet.
6. Embellish with vellum die cut snowflakes and tulle bow.
7. Punch two holes at the top of the blank acrylic sheet and hang with ribbon.
Supplies Used: Clear Scraps (12 x 12 Blank Sheet, Nordic Snowflake Mascil), Stampendous Snowfall Pair Jumbo stamps (retired but still available at online stores) and glitter, Reminisce alphabet stickers