Here's another one of the newest Die'sire Classiques Dies from Crafters Companions...Church and Steeple! I really tried to keep the design on this simple and let the beauty of the die shine.
1. Diecut 2 Church and Steeple dies from white cardstock.
2. Cut scraps of plastic. Note: I used part of the window plastic from and envelope and colored it with a Spectrum Noir (DR1).
3. Adhere scraps of plastic to the back of the window.
4. Adhere the diecut to the other diecut with foam adhesive. Note: For the diecut in the back, I did not pop out all the roof cuts. In face, before removing it from the die, I applies a piece of tape to hold the pieces in place.
5. Scribble some Spectrum Aqua on a stamp block and watercolor a background with them.
6. Stamp sentiment.
Die'sire Church and Steeple
Spectrum Aqua (Navy, Aquamarine, Sea Green)